Stunning newly renovated RV Motorhome (could be a Tiny House)! This pristine motorhome is light, bright, clean and fresh. Smells like a brand new home!! And best of all, IT HAS NOT BEEN LIVED IN OR USED SINCE THE RENOVATION (which was just completed).
After hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars later, this RV has been brought back to life not only on the interior, but also the exterior (the new professional, custom FULL BODY PAINT and pin striping would cost over $30,000 alone at any reputable paint shop).
IT’S TOTALLY CUSTOM INSIDE AND OUT AND NO ONE WILL HAVE ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE IT! TRULY ONE OF A KIND!!!
Please note that this RV was designed with the FULL TIME RVER in mind who spends more of their time in the park than traveling on the road. And there is nothing better than living in an RV that feels more like your own “mobile cottage”! And if you don’t have time to decorate…no worries, as it comes with EVERYTHING you see in the photos*. Just bring your clothes, toothbrush, and some favorite yummies and you are ready to go!
WHAT WE LOVE:
- Overall Size: At just shy of 31 ft., it’s easy to drive and maneuver through traffic and camp sites. It’s truly not too large and not too small, but still has enough power to tow a small vehicle behind (we towed a 2003 Chevy Tracker with no problems).
- Wonderful Kitchen Space and Layout: For the size, the kitchen was well thought out, as the U-shape gives ample room for preparation and the additional drop down leaf to the left of the sink is a nice add-on for extra space to lay dishes out to dry.
- Kitchen Sink: The kitchen sink is a very nice size double sink and real porcelain…hard to find in smaller, older RV’s.
- Kitchen Pantry: The pantry is quite large and deep and will hold a good amount of food and other storage items. There are also 3 separate, deep, pull out spice rack shelves that are down on the left side of the kitchen sink just under the drop leaf (tall slender door with handle).
- Bedroom Closet: The bedroom closet is very spacious and again hard to find in shorter RV’s, as most provide a little cabinet and not a full size slider closet.
- Bath Countertop: The bath has a nice size countertop for room to lay items out, unlike many RV’s that have a simple sink with no counter space on either side.
- Storage Space: The storage space overall is quite good in all areas, as there are tons of cabinets and drawers for storage, including the basement compartments underneath.
- 2 Slideouts: There are 2 slideouts which open the space up nicely in the main living area/kitchen and the bedroom. It feels spacious and comfortable!
- The Brand: The National brand built a solid motorhome in its day and had a good and loyal following among its owners. We can see why!
As to why we are selling, we purchased this motorhome a few months ago for a trip back home (through Texas to Missouri/Kansas and it did wonderfully, 4,000 mile roundtrip). We returned in early August and immediately began the renovation, which was just completed. And while we love how nice it turned out, we simply have nowhere to store it and don’t know when we will be getting back home for another visit. Additionally, we simply enjoy the process of “making old things new again”!
- Year: 2003
- Make: National Sea Breeze
- Model: 8311 LX
- Type: Motorized Class A
- Mileage: 45,545
- Length: 31 Ft.
- Chassis: Ford F53
- Fuel: Gas
- Engine: Ford Triton V10, 6.8L
- Slides: 2
- Hydraulic Leveling Jacks: Yes
- Amps: 30 & 50
- Generator: Onan 5500 (823 Hours)
- AC: 2 Roof Top 13,500 BTU Units
- Title: Clear, Notarized Title In Hand
BRAND NEW UPDATES
- New Professional, Custom Exterior FULL BODY Paint and Striping
- New DISH King Tailgater 4 Satellite Antenna Bundle w/Wally Receiver & King Quick Release Roof Mount Kit
- New Professionally Reupholstered Cabin Seats w/Driver’s Side Lumbar Support
- New Fabric Patio Awning Cover and New Slide-Out Fabric Covers (Both Slides)
- New Suede-Look Power Reclining Loveseat with Middle Console and USB Connections
- New Biltmore, Tufted Dining Chairs
- New Queen Size Mattress (Still in the Plastic)
- New Designer-Look Weathered Wall Board in Bedroom
- Newly Built and Stained Butcher-Block Dining Table, Nightstands, and Bath Vanity Counter
- New Scorched Walnut Grey Vinyl Flooring (with Thick Cushion Back)
- New Bedroom and Cabin Carpet
- New Porcelain Tile Backsplash in Kitchen and Bath with Flexible Grout (genuine tiles, not peel & stick)
- New Pleated Windshield & Side Curtains
- New Allen & Roth Linen Cordless Blackout Cellular Shades in Living/Dining & Bedroom
- Newly Reupholstered Cabin Window Box Covers
- Newly Built Window Boxes in Living Area and Bedroom
- New Matte Black Handle Pulls & New Matte Black Bath Door Handle w/Lock
- New Cast Iron Grab Bar Handle at Entry
- New Wood Trim Buildouts Over Dining & Bedroom Slideouts
- New Barndoor-Look Closet Doors in Bedroom
- New LED Lights Throughout with 2 New Reading Lamps in Living/Dining Area
- New Bath Light Fixture
- New Luxury Wallpaper in Bath (Light Blue Grassweave Textured Pattern)
- New Vintage Wall Lamps in Bedroom
- New Cloverleaf-Shaped Cabinet Door Inserts in Kitchen & Cabin
- Newly Painted Walls Throughout
- Newly Painted Cabinets Throughout
- Newly Painted Front Dash & Trim
- New Dometic Porcelain Toilet
- New Fan-Tastic RV Roof Vent in Living/Kitchen and New Fan Blade in Bath Vent
- New Black Matte Kitchen Faucet
- New Bath Sink and Black Matte Bath Faucet
- New Shower Valves and Drain
- New Vinyl Cushioned Grip Prints Paisley Pewter Shelf Liner in All Kitchen Cabinets/Drawers
- New Grip Shelf Liner in All Bath Cabinets/Drawers
- New Throw Pillows, Throws, Bath Towels, Kitchen Towels, and Bed Ensemble
- New Staging Items (* All Remain w/Motorhome Other Than 6 Books in Bedroom & Homebody Book)
- Oil and Filter Just Changed Again (October 2019)
- Entire Roof Recaulked and Resealed (October 2019)
- New Dometic Refrigerator Vent Cover (October 2019)
- 4 New Basement Door Shocks (October 2019)
- New Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, and Pressure Regulator (July 2019)
- New Stair Step Motor (July 2019)
- New Digital, Color, Wireless Backup Camera with 7” Screen (July 2019)
- 2 New House Batteries and New Engine Battery (July 2019)
- New 20 Ft. Sidewinder Sewer Hose (July 2019)
- AC Units Cleaned, Including Coils (July 2019)
- New Tires (August 2017 – Estimate No More Than 6,000 Miles Since New)
- Original Owner’s Manual Included
- As nice as this RV has turned out, it is not perfect and if you need “perfection”, then please buy brand new.
- To our knowledge, everything is working correctly other than the black water tank sensor. It does work, but does not provide an accurate reading. The other sensors are working correctly.
- There are no leaks we are aware of and no leaks were noted when we were using the RV in the Midwest a couple of months ago….and we were in several rainstorms. The roof was just resealed and recaulked.
- Photos do not show the Patio Awning nor King Dome Satellite, but they are now installed and additional photos can be forwarded upon request.
FINANCING: This is a private party sale and we do NOT offer financing. Additionally, it is very difficult to obtain financing on RV’s that are more than 10 years old.
INSURANCE: To receive a quote from an insurance company that will insure an RV based on “Agreed Upon Value” (which is not the same as Stated Value) and can be based on a private party Bill of Sale, please feel free to contact Farm & City Insurance in Iowa (800-331-1520, fcisinsurance.com), as they specialize in insuring RV’s for “Agreed Upon Value” and are licensed nationally. (** We have no affiliation with this company and are not currently insured with them, but know they are one of the few who will offer “Agreed Upon Value” for your RV. The vast majority of insurance companies will only offer replacement value based on the book value for an all original motorhome).
Lastly, please feel free to ask any questions and for additional photos. Also, when you pick up the RV, please know that we will take the time to walk you through everything.
This is a private party sale and we do not need help selling!
Please call, text or email for more information!